Lassonde Industries Inc. develops, manufactures and markets an innovative and distinctive line of fruit and vegetable juices and drinks. Our brands include: Oasis, Fairlee, Allen’s, Fruite, Rougemont as well as specialty food products. Nearly 1,300 employees contribute to the Company’s growth and to offering customers quality products.
We are a small unionized plant of 150 employees that work together as a team to achieve great success. Yes, we have a good work environment where you can grow your career with great wages, benefits and participate in an RRSP Plan for your future.
The Industrial Electrician / Maintenance Mechanic will be responsible for performing preventative and corrective maintenance to machinery, equipment and the facility in a safe a timely manner.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, maintain and repair high speed machinery and manufacturing equipment
- Perform equipment changeovers and production line set ups in an accurate and timely manner
- Perform preventative maintenance following schedules and procedures as required
- Assemble, install and overhaul existing and new machinery and equipment
- Troubleshoot, maintain and program PLC’s and PLC software and hardware controlled equipment and machinery
- Rebuild and fabricate parts
- Perform building maintenance and maintain a clean and safe work area and environment
- Adjust, repair or replace defective electrical parts and components
- Complete assigned work orders and required maintenance and repair logs
- Read and interpret diagrams, blue prints, schematics and operation manuals
- Suggest improvement to existing equipment and maintenance procedures and practice
- Perform all assigned duties following applicable laws and regulations including but not limited to:?Building and Electrical Codes, Environmental Act, Occupational Health & Safety Act (OHSA) and regulations, Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), Food Safety etc…
- Perform all other related duties as assigned by management
Required Education and Experience:
- Industrial Electrician License a must / Millwright Mechanic is preferred
- Minimum 3 – 5 years’ experience in the maintenance field, preferably in a food or beverage manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of various legislations including but not limited to: Occupational Health & Safety Act and Regulations, Building and Electrical Codes, Environmental Act etc…
Required technical competencies:
- Strong mechanical, electrical and technical background
- Strong knowledge of troubleshooting, adjusting and repairing manufacturing equipment
- Experience with PLC programming is a must
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work in a fast paced environment.
- Computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office, CMMS and other integrated computer software and computerized devices
- Results orientated and able to work in a team based environment
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to solve problems.
Minimum 3 – 5 years’ experience in the maintenance field, preferably in a food or beverage setting
WEEK 1 – 12 Hour Shift? 6:00 pm – 6:00 am ????Mon-Tues-Sat-Sun
WEEK 2 – 12 Hour Shift ?6:00 pm – 6:00 am ????Wed-Thur-Fri
Starting Rate : $30.67/ hour
3 Month Rate : $31.17/ hour
1 Year Rate : $ $32.37/ hour
Shift Premium of $0.90 / hour
Interested applicants are invited to send their resume to email@example.com. Please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted, however, we will retain all resumes on file for future opportunities.
Lassonde Beverages Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. Please advise us if you require accommodation and we will be happy to work with you to meet your needs.
About Lassonde Inc.
Lassonde is an active, growing, and innovative company. To support this growth, we are always on the lookout for new, talented people with a serious interest in the agri-food industry—people who will enable us to continue to reach even higher.
Submit my application
your request will be processed as quickly as possible.